Parmesan Orzo and Meatballs
Skillet dinner in just 30 minutes? Try this hearty one that gets a jump start from frozen meatballs.
2 Stir in tomato. Cover; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed and pasta is tender. Stir in parsley. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 1/2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry (from 1-lb bag)
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 cup uncooked orzo or rosamarina pasta (6 oz)
- 16 frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs (from 16-oz bag)
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese