Peas and Pesto Pasta Primavera
How to get kids to eat their veggies: Swap in the ones they actually like! Customize this delicious dish, made with our Traditional Basil Pesto, to suit your picky palates.
Bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste and the Penne, and stir gently. Cook pasta according to package directions adding the vegetables and peas for the last 4 minutes...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 11 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) box Barilla® Penne
- 3 cups fresh mixed vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups fresh shelled peas
- 2 (6.3 ounce) jars Barilla® Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Peas and Pesto Pasta Primavera
Looking for a delicious Italian-style dinner? Then check out this cheesy sausage salad made using Su...
1: box (7.6 oz) Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® basil pesto pasta salad mix Save $. 1/4: cup pine nuts Save $ ... Southwest Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad · null ...
Stuffing pasta shells with a mixture of cheese and vegetables is just the beginning for a comfort-st...
Stuffing pasta shells with a mixture of cheese and vegetables is just the ... Stuffed Pasta Shells Surprise Recipe These red and white stuffed pastas are ...