Baked Penne and Smoked Sausage
Hillshire Farm(R) Smoked Sausage is baked in a creamy sauce with pasta, French-fried onions, cheese, and peas in this easy one-dish meal.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut sausage into 1/4-inch slices. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 48 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen peas
Related recipes like Baked Penne and Smoked Sausage
Get Nye's Polonaise Room Cabbage Rolls Recipe from Food Network...
Get Nye's Polonaise Room Cabbage Rolls Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 pound mild pork sausage; 1/2 pounds cooked smoked bacon, finely diced; 2 tablespoons minced garlic; 6 ounces tomato ... Round 2 Recipe Stuffed Cabbage Rolls.