Ranch dressing perks up a crowd-pleasing, cheesy crescent appetizer.
3 Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
Related recipes like Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels
This chicken dish uses distinctive Hungarian ingredients, including paprika and sour cream, for a cr...
In 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker, combine chicken, carrots, onion, bell pepper, paprika, ... Serve chicken mixture with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with bacon.