Homemade Ranch Dressing
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Mince the garlic with a knife and then sprinkle on the salt and mash it into a paste with a fork.In a bowl, combine the garlic paste, mayonnaise, sour...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash hot sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup buttermilk (as needed for desired consistency)
Related recipes like Homemade Ranch Dressing
A creamy ranch dressing tastefully tops lettuce, beans, vegetables and broccoli coleslaw blend. MORE...
A creamy ranch dressing tastefully tops lettuce, beans, vegetables and broccoli ... use reduced fat mayonnaise and ranch dressing instead of the regular types.
Your guests will dig into this festive dip, with creamy ranch dressing flavors blending with shredde...
Your guests will dig into this festive dip, with creamy ranch dressing flavors ... 1: can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ traditional refried beans ... Easy Layered Bean Dip ...