Homemade Toaster Pastry
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Homemade Toaster Pastry recipe from Claire Robinson
Directions Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.In a small saucepan, bring the jam and cornstarch mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook stirring for 3 to 4 minutes....
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings (8 tarts)
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3/4 cup blueberry or strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Colored sugar, optional
Related recipes like Homemade Toaster Pastry
Once you try Chef John's recipe for homemade hot dog buns you'll never want store-bought buns again....
Once you try Chef John's recipe for homemade hot dog buns you'll never ... Step up your bread game with homemade, no kneading required English muffins.
Bacon lovers! Serve it up with pastry, chocolate and peanut butter for wild raves. MORE+ LESS-...
Serve it up with pastry, chocolate and peanut butter for wild raves. ... open star tip, about 1 tablespoon peanut butter mixture into each cup; sprinkle with bacon.