Bacon and Mushroom Hash Brown Breakfast
It takes just 30 minutes to assemble a hearty casserole that chills overnight and is baked the next day.
3 Heat oven to 325°F. Uncover; bake 50 to 60 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and the bacon. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces Save $
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) Save $
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (3/4 cup) Save $
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms Save $
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard Save $
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Save $
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper Save $
- 3/4 cup milk Save $
- 12 eggs Save $
- 1 package (2 lb) frozen hash browns, thawed Save $
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz) Save $
Related recipes like Bacon and Mushroom Hash Brown Breakfast
This was made from Thanksgiving leftovers, and ingredients in my pantry. It's a family favorite and ...
With leftovers, it's a breeze, made from scratch ... it's work. ... 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup ... Pork Chop and Potato Casserole ... Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole Recipe Turkey, mashed potatoes, cheese, ...