Chicken Panang Curry
This bright panang curry with coconut milk and chicken is a quick and easy weeknight dinner full of exotic flavors and a hint of spice.
Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-low heat. Add curry paste; fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Pour in coconut milk. Bring to a slow boil. Stir in chicken, fish sauce, brown sugar,...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste, or more to taste
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Thai seasoning (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bottom third only, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup Thai basil leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
Related recipes like Chicken Panang Curry
Chicken, fruit, vegetables and sauces create the perfect healthy, quick tea-time meal...
Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls. 5. (1 rating). Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls · Barbecued chicken fajita skewers. 5. (3 ratings) ... Cooking with kids: Fajitas. 5.
All you need for an Asian-style pork marinade is soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, and red pepp...
Quick and easy baked pork tenderloin. Chef John's Chicken Teriyaki. Watch Chef John make authentic Japanese chicken teriyaki. Simple Syrup. A must have ...