Apple Pie Pops
Looking for a tasty dessert? Then check out these delicious apple pie pops made using Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust and drizzled with glaze.
4 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool at least 10 minutes before serving. If desired, in small bowl mix glaze ingredients until...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine Save $
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced, peeled apples (1 1/2 medium) Save $
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice Save $
- 1/4 cup caramel topping Save $
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box Save $
- 8 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends) Save $
- 1 egg white, beaten Save $
- 1 teaspoon sugar Save $
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon Save $
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar Save $
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk Save $
Related recipes like Apple Pie Pops
You will really enjoy sipping on this squash soup sweetened with apple and a hint of cinnamon. MORE+...
You will really enjoy sipping on this squash soup sweetened with apple and a .... I like soup a little creamier though so instead of milk, I added heavy cream to ...
Simple-to-whip-up apple cake that can be cut into bars or squares for a tea time treat...
It tastes lovely in a no nonsense apple pie sort of way except instead of pastry there is lovely light and golden sponge. And it cut beautifully. I didn't bother with ...
Enjoy this easy and refreshing apple smoothie made using Yoplait® yogurt - ready in just 10 minutes...
Enjoy this easy and refreshing apple smoothie made using Yoplait® yogurt ready in just ... Easy Being Green Smoothies ... Fiber One® Strawberry Smoothies.