This simple dinner recipe asks you to mix butternut squash, chicken, onion, garlic, and feta cheese and roast it all together. Easy!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Mix butternut squash, chicken, red onion, feta cheese, olive oil, garlic, pepper, and sea salt together in a roasting pan. Roast in preheated...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 pounds cubed butternut squash
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet red onion, or to taste, finely chopped
- 1 cup Mediterranean-style (with basil, Kalamata olive, and sun-dried tomato) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, or to taste, minced
- 1 pinch ground multi-colored peppercorns, or to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt, or to taste
Related recipes like Garlic
Zucchini and yellow squash are cut into uniform pieces, and sealed into a foil packet with butter, g...
Zucchini and yellow squash are cut into uniform pieces, and sealed into a foil packet with butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Then the packets are grilled until ...
Get Mario Batali's Fresh Friulian Sausages: Musseto Recipe from Food Network...
Get Mario Batali's Fresh Friulian Sausages: Musseto Recipe from Food Network. ... Winter Dinners · Healthy Dinners · Family Dinners · Sheet Pan Dinners ... Add salt, cinnamon, cloves, garlic, vinegar, and pepper and mix well. Cover and ... How to Have a Special Valentine's Meal with the Whole Family Feb 9, 2017 ...