Chocolate Caramel Cake with Butterscotch Frosting
Chocolate cake from a boxed mix gets a special treatment when spread with an easy butterscotch frosting and draped with a caramel-nut topping. “I love to make this cake for guests or to take...
Directions Prepare and bake cake according to package directions for two 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Meanwhile,...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package German chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
Related recipes like Chocolate Caramel Cake with Butterscotch Frosting
This is an easy recipe for moist lemon cake using apricot nectar and lemon cake mix for surprisingly...
This is an easy recipe for moist lemon cake using apricot nectar and lemon cake ... Glazed Lemon Supreme Pound Cake Recipe The use of lemon cake mix, ...