Grilled Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
Looking for a great way to serve salmon? Lemon and dill are a great pair in the marinade and in the creamy yogurt sauce.
4 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Serve with salmon.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1 lb salmon fillets, cut into 4 pieces (4 oz each)
- 1 container (6 oz) Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Grilled Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
Get Movie Theater Candy Sundae Bar with Hot Fudge and Caramel Sauces Recipe from Food Network...
Get Movie Theater Candy Sundae Bar with Hot Fudge and Caramel Sauces Recipe from Food Network. ... For the sundae bar: Serve the ice cream with the fudge sauce, caramel sauce, and sundae toppings. ... Date Bar Cookies.
The easiest pulled pork recipe you'll ever use. No tricky measurements involved, minimal ingredients...
Add a mugful of a good smoky BBQ sauce to the casserole, mix it in, then ladle some into a bowl for dipping. Put the pulled pork back in the casserole with the ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Stuffed Salmon in Flaky Dough recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Cut a 16 inch long strip from the dough measuring 5 to 6 inches wide, and place it on the diagonal on the parchment paper. Place one of the salmon fillets on ...