Spicy Asian Green Beans
Soy sauce and red pepper flakes dial it up for green beans with pizzazz!
3 Stir sauce into cooked green beans to coat.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 bag (22 oz) frozen whole green beans Save $
- 1/2 cup orange juice Save $
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cornstarch Save $
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce Save $
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes Save $
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped Save $
Related recipes like Spicy Asian Green Beans
Delicious sole dredged in an egg and mustard mixture, then potato flakes; pan fried to a golden brow...
Crispy Fish Recipe A fried fish with a spicy and flavorful coating. ... Simple Ranchy Breaded Fish Fillets Recipe Tender tilapia fillets are lightly coated in a ...
A mixture of pork sausage and ground beef, slowly cooked with beans, lots of chili powder, cumin, an...
... slowly cooked with beans, lots of chili powder, cumin, and some masa harina flour ... JRay's Chili Recipe This recipe makes a spicy beef chili accented with ...