Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Wow your friends with an easy but elegant hot dip you can make ahead.
3 Cover and bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with baguette slices.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (about 14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese (1 oz)
- Toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers, if desired
Related recipes like Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Parmesan cheese bubbles on the surface of this rich chafing-dish dipper that gets its tang from mari...
Simple, elegant appetizer in an instant! Leslie's Super Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Twice. Super easy, twice baked, warm and cheesy. Holiday Hot Spinach Dip.
A soy-honey-garlic marinade is baked into this chicken for a sticky, savory delight....
A soy honey garlic marinade is baked into this chicken for a sticky, savory delight . ... Garlic Cheddar Chicken Recipe and Video See how to make a simple, top ...