Sugared Walnut Sundaes in Chocolate Cups
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sugared Walnut Sundaes in Chocolate Cups recipe from Sweet Dreams
Directions Sugared Walnuts: In a deep saucepan, combine the sugar, water, orange zest and cinnamon and bring to a boil. Add the walnuts and simmer, stirring, as the water evaporates. The glaze...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Ice cream of your choice (recommended: chocolate, vanilla, or coffee)
- Hot espresso or strong brewed coffee or decaf
- Whipped cream
- Sugared walnuts, recipe follows
- Sundae cups, recipe follows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 orange, zest grated
- Pinch cinnamon
- 2 cups walnut halves
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
Related recipes like Sugared Walnut Sundaes in Chocolate Cups
This quick and easy no-chocolate brownie recipe is done in just over half an hour....
This quick and easy no chocolate brownie recipe is done in just over half an hour . ... High Altitude Deep Dish Brownies Recipe The thin air in Denver can play ...