Quick and Easy Carrot and Chickpea Salad
Carrot and chickpea salad tossed in a simple lemon vinaigrette is a quick and easy salad for lunch or side dish for dinner.
Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; add carrots, chickpeas, parsley, and onion and toss to coat.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped white onion
Related recipes like Quick and Easy Carrot and Chickpea Salad
A lovely apple cider vinaigrette is whipped up and makes the beets, avocado and apples in this splen...
A lovely apple cider vinaigrette is whipped up and makes the beets, avocado and apples in this splendid salad ... Apple Avocado Salad with Tangerine Dr..