Tiny Ice Cream Sandwiches
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tiny Ice Cream Sandwiches recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment, and lightly coat with cooking spray.Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small...
- Yield: About 15 sandwiches
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- About 2 cups of your favorite ice cream
Related recipes like Tiny Ice Cream Sandwiches
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sugared Walnut Sundaes in Chocolate Cups recipe from Sweet Dreams...
Ice cream of your choice (recommended: chocolate, vanilla, or coffee); Hot espresso or ... Sundae cups, recipe follows; Sugared Walnuts: 3/4 cup sugar; 1/3 cup water; 1/4 orange, ... Sundae Cups: Spread the toasted walnuts out on a plate.