Cinnamon rolls baked in a fresh peach sauce -- switch to apples in winter!
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In large saucepan over medium heat, combine peaches, water, 1 1/2 cups sugar and cornstarch. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Boil...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 5 large fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Related recipes like Peach Whirligigs
A twist on traditional sangria uses peach schnapps, white Zinfandel wine, and pineapple juice poured...
A twist on traditional sangria uses peach schnapps, white Zinfandel wine, and ... Peach Sangria Rosa Recipe A light, refreshing sangria made with rose wine ...