Sausage Crusted Quiche with Hash Browns
This cheese-y quiche, baked on a bed of hash browns with a sausage 'crust,' would be perfect for brunch.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions; set aside. In a skillet, brown the hash browns in butter until crisp. Spread hash browns into the bottom...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 ounce) package Johnsonville® Original, Brown Sugar & Honey, or Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage links
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 small, thin tomato slices
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
Related recipes like Sausage Crusted Quiche with Hash Browns
Turn plain ground pork into amazing maple-flavored breakfast sausage with just a few seasonings. Try...
"Homemade breakfast sausage made with ground pork and seasonings. Great cooked in crumbles for biscuits and gravy, or in patties for breakfast sandwiches ...
Layers of potatoes, bacon, Cheddar cheese, and eggs bake overnight in the slow cooker for an easy an...
1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed ... 12. Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole Recipe You can have sausage, eggs, and hash browns ...