Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
Bacon, Cheddar and crispy Panko crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish.
3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with topper.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 package or jar (3 oz) cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired