Spaghetti with a Hole, Eggs and Sheeps Milk Cheese (Perciatelli ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spaghetti with a Hole, Eggs and Sheeps Milk Cheese (Perciatelli con Cacio e Uova) recipe from Mario Batali
Directions Bring 8 quarts of water to a boil and add 3 tablespoons salt.In a 14 to 16-inch frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat until smoking. Add the onion and cook 7 to 9 minutes, until...
- Yield: 8 servings, as a first course
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 pounds perciatelli or bucatini
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup freshly-grated cacio cheese
- 1 cup freshly-grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper