Broccoli, Chicken and Cheddar Hand Pies
Fix a filling dinner--fast! These cheesy chicken pockets come together quickly with a few smart shortcuts.
4 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or just until medium golden brown. Cool slightly before serving, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon butter Save $
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, finely chopped Save $
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk Save $
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast Save $
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands ®! Big & Flaky crescent dinner rolls Save $
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz) Save $
- 1 egg Save $
- 1 tablespoon water Save $
Related recipes like Broccoli, Chicken and Cheddar Hand Pies
Bacon, Cheddar and crispy Panko crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish....
Ranch Chicken Tenders ... Parmesan Garlic and Herb Chicken Tenders ... 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs ... I also threw some fresh cut chives (diced) from my garden in there.