14 Layer Bars
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow 14 Layer Bars recipe from Aaron McCargo Jr.
Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.In an 11 by 15-inch baking pan, layer each ingredient in order written. Dollop cream cheese on top of layers and drizzle sweetened condensed milk on...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 4 -ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Related recipes like 14 Layer Bars
Made in minutes using a boxed cake mix and prepared lemon pie filling, this version of lemon bars bu...
1. Recipe by: KARILK. "These lemon bars are so easy and delicious! No measuring or breaking eggs. They can be frosted with cream cheese icing, or used as a ...
This recipe uses chocolate cake mix and cherry pie filling for an easy and delicious cake with a fro...
This recipe uses chocolate cake mix and cherry pie filling for an easy and delicious cake with a ... 61. Easy Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe My mother has been baking this cake for parties for .... You can also bake it in a jelly roll pan for bars.
This rich bar cake starts with a layer of chocolate brownies and is topped with a creamy layer of co...
This rich bar cake starts with a layer of chocolate brownies and is topped ... Chocolate Candy Bar Cake Recipe I made this once for a family gathering and now ...