String o' Lights Almond Wafers
Here’s a decorative cookie recipe made in a new way with slivered almonds, chocolate frosting and flour - a wonderful dessert!
4 In small resealable food-storage plastic bag, place frosting; seal bag. Cut small hole in one bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting across cookies in wavy line to resemble wire....
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour Save $
- 1/2 cup finely chopped slivered almonds Save $
- 1/4 cup sugar Save $
- 3/4 cup butter, softened Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract Save $
- 1/3 cup chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb can) Save $
- Assorted decorating gel or icing Save $
Related recipes like String o' Lights Almond Wafers
These pretty treats are so easy to grab, guest will gobble them up at your Fourth of July bash. MORE...
Scoop 1 tablespoon cookie dough into each muffin cup. ... Sometimes I flavor with red velvet flavoring, vanilla flavoring or almond flavoring. Any way I've made ...