This rich and creamy avocado dip with plenty of fresh cilantro and parsley is a great condiment for Mexican food. It's quick and easy to make, too!
Blend avocado, white onion, cilantro, parsley, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, white balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender until everything is thoroughly chopped. Stream olive...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 small avocados, flesh removed
- 1/2 white onion, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Related recipes like Cilantro
Chicken tortilla soup is made extra hearty thanks to Great Northern beans and black beans added to t...
Chicken tortilla soup is made extra hearty thanks to Great Northern beans and black ... For a spicier soup add a diced jalapeno to the onions, or a 1/2 teaspoon ... jack cheese, avocado, cilantro, lime slices, and crispy tortilla strips if desired.".