Turkey-Vegetable Pot Pie
Savory root vegetables and chopped cooked turkey are the stars of this creamy crowd-sized pot pie. An easy lattice crust makes it company-worthy.
5 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon butter Save $
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Save $
- 3/4 cup sliced carrot Save $
- 3/4 cup cubed peeled sweet potato Save $
- 3/4 cup sliced peeled parsnip Save $
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion Save $
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup Save $
- 1 1/2 cups milk Save $
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper Save $
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey Save $
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet Save $
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted Save $
Related recipes like Turkey-Vegetable Pot Pie
Making soup doesn't have to be an all-day affair. This pleasing chowder is ready to serve in 30 minu...
Stir in potatoes, turkey breast, peas and milk. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are ...
Enjoy these turkey-mole tacos made using Progresso® chicken broth and Old El Paso® shells – a wo...
Enjoy these turkey mole tacos made using Progresso® chicken broth and Old El Paso® shells – a ... Spoon filling in taco shells and tortillas. ... Taco Turkey Joes.
Try our whoopie pies, large red velvet, cake-like sweet sandwiches with a fluffy white filling and a...
1: box devil's food cake mix. 1/2: cup water. 1/2: cup vegetable oil. 3: eggs. 2: tablespoons red food color. 1: box (4 serving size) chocolate instant pudding and ...