Cheesy Mexican Corn Bake
Chili combines with corn and cheese for a one-dish supper that's as warm and filling as it is delicious.
4 Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with French-fried onions. Bake about 10 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 bags (12 oz each) frozen corn Save $
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine Save $
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper Save $
- 1/2 cup chopped poblano chiles or green bell pepper Save $
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup) Save $
- 2 eggs, beaten Save $
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream Save $
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal Save $
- 1 teaspoon sugar Save $
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Save $
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz) Save $
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions Save $
Related recipes like Cheesy Mexican Corn Bake
You’ll be delighted when you bite into this moist low-fat banana bread made with yogurt! MORE+ LES...
I love this banana nut bread!!! I bake this recipe in mini loaf pans using 1/2 cup of the batter per loaf and it only takes 20 25 minutes to bake. This makes the ...
Inspired by Cheddar beer soup, beer and bacon give this creamy macaroni and cheese its unique flavor...
profile image. Rate and ... I made the cheese sauce according to the recipe and it wasn't quite cheesy enough. The beer .... 0. 16. 8. Delicata Squash Burger Patties Recipe Delicata squash burger patties are a flavorful and hearty alternative ...