Taco Fiesta Chicken Lasagna
Mexico meets Italy, with south-of-the-border favorites like refried beans, taco sauce, and cilantro appearing in a cross-cultural chicken lasagna.
4 Heat oven to 350°F. Bake covered lasagna for 50 minutes. Uncover baking dish; bake an additional 18 to 22 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Let stand 10 minutes before serving....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chiles, undrained Save $
- 1/4 cup taco sauce Save $
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken Save $
- 1 (16-oz.) can Old El Paso™ Refried Beans Save $
- 1/2 cup sour cream Save $
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles Save $
- 12 oz. (3 cups) shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese Save $
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions Save $
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, if desired Save $
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro Save $
Related recipes like Taco Fiesta Chicken Lasagna
Get Sephardic Chicken Soup with Sofrito and Herbed Matzo Balls Recipe from Food Network...
This is a quick and easy recipe for chicken piccata is an Italian classic with a sauce of capers, ga...
This is a quick and easy recipe for chicken piccata is an Italian classic with a ... until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Chicken breasts are stuffed with delicately sweet papaya slices and served with a spiced pineapple s...
Chicken breasts are stuffed with delicately sweet papaya slices and served with a spiced pineapple sauce. ... Recipe Spicy Caribbean style chicken ...
Get Chicken with Tomato and Apple Balsamic Vinegar Recipe from Food Network...
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large saute pan until very hot. Add oil and when almost smoking, add the chicken and saute until golden brown ...