Braised Short Ribs with Mushrooms
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Braised Short Ribs with Mushrooms recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Bring the short ribs to room temperature. Meanwhile, pulse the shallots, 10 cloves garlic and the tomato paste in a food processor to make a paste....
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 17 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 short ribs (12 ounces each), trimmed and tied by a butcher
- 8 shallots
- 11 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 6 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cognac or brandy
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups red wine
- 1/4 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 10 ounces oyster mushrooms, trimmed
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, trimmed and halved
Related recipes like Braised Short Ribs with Mushrooms
"A flavorful recipe that can be made either with bison or without bison as a vegetarian stand-alone....
Barley, bison, and portobello mushrooms are simmered in red wine and soy sauce ... Beefy Mushroom Barley Soup Recipe This beef and barley soup is made ...
Smothered in a creamy sauce with mushrooms, these pork chops and pasta made with Ultimate Hamburger ...
Smothered in a creamy sauce with mushrooms, these pork chops and pasta made with Ultimate Hamburger ... Bold Firehouse Sausage Creole Macaroni · null ...
"I am so excited to share this recipe with you. I've tried making vegetarian Bolognese many times bu...
This deeply flavored vegetarian Bolognese sauce made with mushrooms, carrots , and ... Valerie's Bolognese Sauce Recipe This traditional style meat sauce ...