Crescent Nacho Mini Cups
Get a blast of flavor when you nest bean dip, green chiles and cheese in a tiny pastry cup.
5 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool in pan on cooling rack 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Garnish each with guacamole and olives.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet Save $
- 1/2 cup hot bean dip with jalapeño peppers (from 9-oz can) Save $
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles (from 4.5-oz can) Save $
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper (1/4 medium) Save $
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (2 oz) Save $
- Guacamole, if desired Save $
- Sliced ripe olives, if desired Save $
Related recipes like Crescent Nacho Mini Cups
Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls layered with turkey, beans and Old El Paso® taco seasoning mixtur...
Mexican Turkey Crescent Bake ... Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls layered with turkey, beans and Old El Paso® taco seasoning ... Rachel Turkey Crescents.
Give taco salad a new twist with ham. With precooked meat, shredded cheese, and a simple mayo dressi...
Give taco salad a new twist with ham. With precooked meat ... 2: cups cubed (1/2 inch) cooked ham Save $. 1/4: cup ... Caesar Tortellini with Ham. Show More ...
You’ll be delighted when you bite into this moist low-fat banana bread made with yogurt! MORE+ LES...
I love this banana nut bread!!! I bake this recipe in mini loaf pans using 1/2 cup of the batter per loaf and it only takes 20 25 minutes to bake. This makes the ...