Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Creole Sauce recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions In a saucepan, with a lid, over medium heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions, celery, and green peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Saute the vegetables for 2...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 cups peeled, seeded and chopped Italian plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
Related recipes like Creole Sauce
Get Greek-Style Lamb Burgers with Minted Yogurt Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna Roll-ups with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce ...
Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna Roll ups with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce .... yucky!!!! the best part of this was the broiled tomato.....sauce was not good at all.
Pork tenderloin is marinated and roasted in a sweet and tangy orange-balsamic sauce for a quick and ...
Pork tenderloin is marinated and roasted in a sweet and tangy orange balsamic sauce for a quick and ... Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe A sweet and tangy Asian influenced marinade is brushed .... Melt In Your Mouth Baked Chicken.