Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Spring Vegetables
Treat yourself to this cheesy pasta dish that's cooked with vegetables - perfect for an Italian dinner.
4 In large bowl, toss asparagus mixture, fettuccine, tomato, basil and pepper. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 package (12 oz) whole wheat fettuccine Save $
- 2 cups cut-up fresh asparagus Save $
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine Save $
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into julienne strips (2 cups) Save $
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen baby sweet peas Save $
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup) Save $
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or 2 tablespoons dried basil leaves Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper Save $
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese Save $
Related recipes like Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Spring Vegetables
A quick, budget-friendly soup that is great for using up extra vegetables in your cabinet or fridge....
A quick, budget friendly soup that is great for using up extra vegetables in your cabinet or fridge. Serving this with crusty bread makes a great warming meal in ...
Savory root vegetables and chopped cooked turkey are the stars of this creamy crowd-sized pot pie. A...
Savory root vegetables and chopped cooked turkey are the stars of this creamy crowd sized pot pie. An easy lattice crust makes it company wo... MORE+ LESS .
Individual servings of saucy veggies and cheese in tender biscuit cups provide a clever new way to e...
First of all, when I think of lasagna, I think of a pasta dish. The name 4 Cheese Veggie Cup would have been better suited. The vegetables were too chunky and ...