Chicken Stuffed Shells
These chicken stuffed shells are easy and very yummy. Plus they heat up as leftovers really well! My family loves them!!! I usually cook a 3-4 pound chicken and use it for the shells and a chicken salad.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare the stuffing according to package directions. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta shells in the pot, cook...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- 1 whole cooked chicken, boned and shredded
Related recipes like Chicken Stuffed Shells
An easy-to-make casserole combines your favorite shape of pasta with fresh asparagus in a creamy sau...
As for the pasta, we had a mix of cooked bow ties, elbows and spirals and ..... Had both cream of mushroom/chicken but no asparagus soup so added one of ...
Creamy, savory and everything you need when you're craving the home-cooked favorite. MORE+ LESS-...
Sprinkle flour over chicken vegetable mixture; stir to coat. Cook at ... Country Chicken Bacon Pot Pie · null ... Mexican Chicken Pot Pies in Crescent Bowls · null ...