Corn, Chicken and Tortilla Lasagna
Layered corn, chicken and tortillas make a Hispanic version of lasagna.
4 Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 bag (24 oz) frozen corn & butter sauce Save $
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken Save $
- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa Save $
- 1 cup sour cream Save $
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles Save $
- 12 soft corn tortillas (6 inch) Save $
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz) Save $
Related recipes like Corn, Chicken and Tortilla Lasagna
Get Creamy Spicy Corn Chowder with Chicken Recipe from Food Network...
Drain off all but 1 tablespoon fat, add onion, jalapeno, potato, red pepper, corn, salt and pepper and saute for about 5 minutes. Add thyme. In a blender, puree ...
This versatile side dish simmers rice and pieces of vermicelli pasta in a mixture of garlic and onio...
This versatile side dish simmers rice and pieces of vermicelli pasta in a mixture of garlic and onion powders, chicken bouillon granules, and water.
You will be surprised with the crunch in these burritos made with Hamburger Helper®. MORE+ LESS-...
Slightly crush corn chips (from Hamburger Helper box); set aside. 4 ... corn chips. Fold bottom of each tortilla 1 inch over filling. ... Taco Crescent Ring · null ...