Chocolate Chip-Popcorn Bars
These tempting bars are like a cookie bar and a popcorn ball all rolled into one.
4 In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring once halfway through microwaving, until melted. Pour melted chocolate into 1-quart...
- Yield: 36
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies Save $
- 4 Nature Valley™ oats 'n honey crunchy granola bars (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box), crushed* Save $
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows Save $
- 1 bag (3.5 oz) butter-flavor microwave popcorn, popped Save $
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup Save $
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine Save $
- 1 bag (10 oz) peanut butter chips Save $
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips Save $
Related recipes like Chocolate Chip-Popcorn Bars
Get Chocolate Hazelnut Banana-Stuffed French Toast Recipe from Food Network...
Creamy cheesecake and fresh berries top a chocolate cereal crust in this delicious brownie dessert. ...
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer ... Garnish bars with sliced strawberries. ... Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow French Meringue recipe from Warren Brown...
Get this all star, easy to follow French Meringue recipe from Warren Brown. ... Easy Recipes · Dinner Ideas · Chicken Recipes · Gluten Free Recipes .... Put fresh berries or dollops of cooled, piped chocolate ganache between any gaps of the meringues. ... Nuts · Dessert · Cookie ... Recipe courtesy of Ron Ben Israel ...
Pop up with fun layered chocolate and banana frozen treats made with yogurt. MORE+ LESS-...
Pop up with fun layered chocolate and banana frozen treats made with ... Store frozen pops in plastic freezer bag in freezer. ... Fresh Fruit Frozen Yogurt Pops ...