Sky-High Strawberry Pie
This pie is my specialty. It's fairly simple to make but so dramatic to serve. The ultimate taste of spring, this luscious pie has such a big, fresh berry taste I've had many request to bring...
Directions In a large bowl, mash enough berries to equal 3 cups. In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in mashed berries and water. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring...
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 quarts fresh strawberries, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup water
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 deep-dish pastry shell (10 inches), baked
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
Related recipes like Sky-High Strawberry Pie
Get Ginger Peach Crumble and Buttered Pecan Topping Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Add the peaches to a large high sided saute pan with the vanilla, 3 tablespoons of the brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of the ...