Spiced chicken balti
Compliments came rolling in about this almost as soon as the magazine went on sale. Try it and let us know your thoughts
Stir in the cashews and most of the coriander with some seasoning, then pile into bowls and scatter over the rest of the coriander to serve.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 2 large onions Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , thickly sliced
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp balti curry paste
- 200g quinoa Quinoa keen-wahTiny, bead-shaped, with a slightly bitter flavour and firm texture, quinoa may not be a…
- 400g can chopped tomato
- 1l chicken stock
- 50g roasted salted cashew Cashew ka-shooThe seeds from the 'Cashew Apple' - a tree which bears bright orange fruit and is native…
- small bunch coriander, leaves chopped
Related recipes like Spiced chicken balti
This French bistro classic is easy to make at home and fabulous with creamy mash or crusty bread...
This French bistro classic is easy to make at home and fabulous with creamy mash or crusty bread, from BBC Good ... Maple roast chicken with potatoes & thyme.
"This is a Thai recipe that can also be made with pork, beef, or tofu instead of chicken. This recip...
A mixture of light cream and a little coconut extract replace coconut milk in this alternate version of Panang style curry with chicken.
Get Mario Batali's Duck Liver Crostini Toscane with Spicy Cucumber Salad Recipe from Food Network...
1 pound duck livers or chicken livers ... Add onion and cook slowly until soft but not brown (about 10 minutes). ... Pour liver mix into food processor and blend intermittently, leaving lumpy ... Recipe Courtesy of Mario Batali ... Crostini of Chicken Liver Pate with Balsamic Onions ... Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen ...