Slow-Cooker Greek Pork Sandwiches
Pork is a tasty variation from lamb in great-tasting gyros topped with garlic mayonnaise.
4 Remove pork from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to cooker and mix well. Spread 2 tablespoons garlic mayonnaise on each pita fold bread. Top each with...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2-pound pork boneless shoulder roast, trimmed of fat Save $
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning Save $
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing Save $
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped Save $
- 16 pita fold breads Save $
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut crosswise in half, then cut lengthwise into thin slices Save $
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups) Save $
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Greek Pork Sandwiches
Cheaper by the dozen. An inexpensive chuck roast, slowly cooked in sauce, makes 12 mouthwatering san...
Remove beef from slow cooker; skim fat from sauce. Shred beef with 2 forks; stir beef back into sauce. Using slotted spoon, place 1/2 cup beef mixture onto ...
This wonderful meat sauce of ground beef and pork is great served over spaghetti, fettuccini, or hom...
This wonderful meat sauce of ground beef and pork is great served over spaghetti, ... Valerie's Bolognese Sauce Recipe This traditional style meat sauce ...