Crab-Filled Crescent Wontons
These Asian-inspired appetizers start with a flaky crescent roll pastry wrapped around cream cheese and crab filling.
3 Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (1 medium)
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 egg white, beaten
Related recipes like Crab-Filled Crescent Wontons
Black-eyed peas, fresh avocado slices, and tomatoes highlight this spicy, flavor filled dip! Scoop i...
Black eyed peas, fresh avocado slices, and tomatoes highlight this spicy, flavor filled dip! ... A variation on 'Texas Caviar'; one bite and you won't leave the bowl.
These Grilled Crescent Dogs are a fun and easy way to make a family-friendly dinner on the grill in ...
Place crescent dogs on double thickness of heavy duty foil sprayed with cooking spray, about 2 inches apart. Place foil on grill over indirect heat; cover. Cook 12 ...