Breakfast Burrito Bites
These breakfast burrito bites feature breakfast sausages rolled up in tortilla triangles, baked with shredded cheese, and served with pepper jelly and green onions.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange sausage in an 8-in. square nonstick baking pan. Bake sausage according to package directions. Remove sausage from baking pan; set aside. Cut tortillas...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 ounce) package Johnsonville® Original, Brown Sugar & Honey, or Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage links
- 4 (6 inch) Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
Related recipes like Breakfast Burrito Bites
Get Duck Breast and Fig Salad with a Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe from Food Network...
Get Duck Breast and Fig Salad with a Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe from ... Sprinkle with blanched chestnuts. ... Roasted Shrimp Salad ... Fig and Ginger Truffles ... Claire puts her own spin on a bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich.
"Oats, dates, flax seeds, cocoa, and peppermint make perfect little afternoon bites to boost your en...
Carrot Cake Energy Bites Recipe Snack bites of shredded carrots, old fashioned ... Salted Almond Sunflower Energy Bites Recipe Oats, salted almonds and ...