Fresh Vegetable Pizza
A fresh take on pizza, served cold and topped with the garden's bounty, this is the perfect summer take-along to pot-lucks and picnics.
4 In small bowl, mix sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Cut into 10 rows by 6 rows. Store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 60
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet Save $
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream Save $
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Save $
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper Save $
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, chopped Save $
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes Save $
- 1 cup small broccoli florets Save $
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper Save $
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (8 medium) Save $
Related recipes like Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Get Build-Your-Own Ice Cream Sundae with Home-Made Caramel Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Mario Batali's Spaghetti with a Hole and Artichokes: Bucatini al Ragu con Carciofi Recipe from F...
Get Mario Batali's Spaghetti with a Hole and Artichokes: Bucatini al Ragu con Carciofi Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/4 pound fresh ricotta. Add Checked Items ...
Mix up some cranberry juice, orange juice, and vodka for a refreshing cocktail known as the Madras....
This is a great drink for the fruity drink lovers. I use fresh squeezed OJ. I also make a cranberry concentrate with fresh cranberries. Just put the cranberries in a ...