Brat 'n' Tot Bake
"Our town is dubbed the bratwurst capital of America," writes Jodi Gobrecht of Bucyrus, Ohio. "As a volunteer at our annual Bratwurst Festival, I could not have someone in my family who disliked...
Directions Crumble bratwurst into a large skillet; add onion. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound uncooked bratwurst links, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Brat 'n' Tot Bake
A simple but very impressive pud, light enough to have a slice to finish a big meal...
Whisk all the other ingredients in a large bowl until completely combined, pour into the tin, then bake for 35 40 mins until the cheesecake has a uniform wobble.