Sticky Toffee Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sticky Toffee Sauce recipe from Nigella Lawson
Directions Put the sugar, syrup and butter in a pan and slowly bring to the boil, allowing the butter to melt and the sugar to dissolve. Let the mixture bubble for a couple of minutes before...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon soft dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Serving suggestion: Vanilla ice cream
Related recipes like Sticky Toffee Sauce
Get Pasta with Summer Vegetables and Spicy Peanut Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Eggplant Rollatini with Three Cheeses Recipe from Food Network...
Spread 1/4 cup of the sauce in a 10 by 7 inch baking pan and arrange the eggplant rolls in one layer on the sauce. Pour the remaining sauce over the rolls and ...