Sausage, Potato, Carrot Bake
Kielbasa sausage, potatoes, baby carrots, onion, and garlic are simply seasoned and baked together in a basic and tasty dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix Kielbasa, potatoes, onion, baby carrots, and garlic in a roasting pan; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the mixture; stir...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 Kielbasa sausage rings, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Related recipes like Sausage, Potato, Carrot Bake
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/e0/c0/e0c031144434a581dbb5f3366b60df79's Kohlrabi and Buffa...
4 days ago In a large bowl, combine the kohlrabi, carrot, sugar, and vinegar. Mix well, then cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.