Veal Chops Pizzaiolo
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Veal Chops Pizzaiolo recipe from Mario Batali
Directions Preheat broiler to 500 degrees F. In a 2 to 3 quart saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons oil until smoking. Add the onion and oregano and cook 7 to 9 minutes, until the onion is soft and...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 50 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons
- Spanish onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 cup Basic Tomato Sauce, recipe follows
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 loin or rib veal chops, about 3/4 pound each
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella
- 8 leaves fresh basil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped in 1/4-inch dice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1/2 medium carrot, finely shredded
- 2 (28-ounce) cans peeled whole tomatoes, crushed by hand and juices reserved
Related recipes like Veal Chops Pizzaiolo
Get Mario Batali's Pappardelle with Crayfish, Tomatoes and Lemon Basil Recipe from Food Network...
From ribs and roast to sandwiches and chops, weve got the best easy recipes for slow-cooked pork....
From ribs and roast to sandwiches and chops, we've got the best easy recipes for slow cooked pork. ... Lazy Sunday Dinner: Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops.
Get Sunny's Cornbread-Stuffed and Fried Pork Chops with Honey Cranberry Sauce Recipe from Food Netwo...
Special equipment: a piping bag with a large tip, optional, and a deep frying thermometer. For the chops: Insert a knife at the top end of each chop with the blade ...
Simple, straightforward and downright delicious, this slow-cooked pot of pork chops and sauerkraut h...
Simple, straightforward and downright delicious, this slow cooked pot of pork chops and sauerkraut hits ... A Puerto Rican style tender and flavorful pork roast.