Simply Smashed Potato Cakes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Simply Smashed Potato Cakes recipe from Bobby Deen
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the bacon...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 slices bacon
- 6 small Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and cut lengthwise in half
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1/4 cups plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallions
Related recipes like Simply Smashed Potato Cakes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tortilla Espanola: Spanish Omelette recipe from Food Network Speci...
Get this all star, easy to follow Tortilla Espanola: Spanish Omelette recipe from ... When the potato starts to brown a little on the edges and is mashed up with the ...
I made these once for a holiday dinner party and they were such a hit that I started making them for...
Try this tempting entree of tender marinated chicken breasts stuffed with cheese, ... Tender, juicy, oven roasted turkey breast. ... Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins Recipe Spicy whole wheat sweet potato muffins, ... Basil Pesto Bread ... Cranberry Stuffed Game Hens .... I also rubbed turkey breast with rosemary and thyme.