Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Red Pepper Dip recipe from Ellie Krieger
Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Put the nuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant, about 10 minutes. Let cool.Put the nuts into a processor and finely chop. Add pepper,...
- Yield: 1 cup (serving size 1/4 cup)
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/3 cup whole natural almonds
- 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Related recipes like Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Get Mario's Baked Goat Cheese Tortellini with Radicchio Recipe from Food Network...
For the Tortellini: For the pasta: In a large mixing bowl, mash the cheese until soft. Add the scallions, eggs, nutmeg, cheese, salt and pepper. And stir well.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bluegrass Burgers with Sweet Roasted Corn Chow-Chow and Country Ha...
Bluegrass Burgers with Sweet Roasted Corn Chow Chow and Country Ham Spread ... To make roasted corn chow chow, rub the shucked ears of corn with olive oil. ... Ham Salad Recipes · Salmon Burger Recipes · Turkey Burger Recipes ...
Get Beef Filets with Ancient Grains & Kale Salad Recipe from Food Network...
1) Combine 1 clove garlic and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; press evenly onto beef steaks. 2) Combine beef broth, farro, remaining 2 cloves garlic and remaining 1/8 ...