Blazin' Barbecue Kabobs
Spicy barbeque sauce kicks up the heat in these meatball and garden vegetable kabobs.
3 When grill is heated, place kabobs on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly...
- Yield: 3
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/4 cup spicy barbecue sauce Save $
- 1 tablespoon honey Save $
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 12 bite-sized wedges Save $
- 12 frozen cooked light Italian meatballs (about 9 oz.), thawed Save $
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 12 (1/2-inch-thick) slices Save $
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces Save $
Related recipes like Blazin' Barbecue Kabobs
This is the best recipe ever for barbecue shrimp: very tasty with a little kick!...
This is the best recipe ever for barbecue shrimp: very tasty with a little kick! ... Garlic and Herb Shrimp. Delicious, fresh garden herb marinated and grilled shrimp.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Stove-Top Smoker Baby Back Ribs recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
1/4 cup Kansas City Style Rib Rub (recipe follows). 1/4 cup mesquite smoking chips. 1 to 1 1/2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce or barbecue glaze.
Grilled kabobs made using beef, veggies flavored with balsamic vinaigrette dressing gives you delici...
Grilled kabobs made using beef, veggies flavored with balsamic vinaigrette dressing gives you delicious dinner for six. MORE+ ... Beef and Shrimp Kabobs · null ...