Spicy Szechuan Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spicy Szechuan Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe from Aaron McCargo Jr.
Directions Split boneless chicken in half. If too thick, pound out to make thinner.In a medium bowl, mix together radish, carrots, bean sprouts, and scallions. Add Szechuan sauce.In a small...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 16 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup shredded daikon radish
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 3 stalks (1/2 cup) scallions
- 1/4 cup Szechuan sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil, for frying
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 head Bibb lettuce leaves
Related recipes like Spicy Szechuan Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This is a flavorful and spicy layered appetizer dish that you can serve with tortilla chips. It rehe...
This is a flavorful and spicy layered appetizer dish that you can serve with tortilla chips. ... Spread sour cream over the beef and bean mixture, then sprinkle onions , ... 44. The Best BLT Dip Recipe I cannot go to a gathering, event or party ...
This cheesy chicken skillet dip is flavored with green chiles and studded with sweet corn for added ...
This cheesy chicken skillet dip is flavored with green chiles and studded with sweet corn for added texture. Serve with ... Mexican Buffalo Chicken Skillet Dip ...