Creamy Chicken Chile Enchiladas
Delicious, yet lower in fat and calories with Greek yogurt and reduced-fat cheese in these yummy enchiladas.
4 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with tomato just before serving.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 container (6 oz) Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 8 flour or corn tortillas (6 or 7 inch)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
Related recipes like Creamy Chicken Chile Enchiladas
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
A rich and creamy chilled dessert from my mother. Includes crunchy nuts, a silky cream cheese layer,...
A rich and creamy chilled dessert from my mother. Includes crunchy nuts, a silky cream ... 187. Dirt Cake II Recipe Kids love dirt. Can be made in a large flower ...